A Message from the CEO of Basketball Geelong
Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats invites you to partner for 2017 and beyond. After a fantastic season of growth and success on and off the court in 2016 we are excited about the prospects for 2016.
Under the guidance of two new coaches both of our SEABL elite teams made the East Conference Grand Finals. While our BigV Division One Men made the finals and our Women lost the Grand Final Series. Finally our 16 of our 24 Victorian Junior Basketball League teams made the 2016 finals.
As we look forward to 2017 we will be celebrating the clubs 21st season since departing the NBL. (38th year in total) Our SEABL teams will wear a newly designed uniform in line with our new naming rights partner. We will continue our themed game nights and our Junior Representative Kids and Domestic Basketball Teams will once again feature heavily on games nights. Our partnership with Total Events will continue to ensure Supercats Game Nights are the bench mark of the SEABL.
The #SupercatsFamily as we refer to it is more than just two teams and 12 home games, in 2017 the Supercats Family will be a combination of 30 teams, from U12 state league, to elite Men’s and Women’s teams playing in Australia’s Premier Winter Basketball League, SEABL. In addition, Basketball Geelong continues to make every effort to ensure our domestic competition remains the strongest competition in the region, with over 3700 participants competing in the last 12 months alone.
Sponsorship of Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats gives you the ability to combine Signage, Hospitality, Activations, Digital and Player & Team Sponsorship all into one. Meaning a complete solution is possible across both domestic and representative groups.
Basketball Geelong looks forward to working with you to create the perfect sponsorship package. We are committed to working with you to achieve your business and community objectives via another successful year of basketball in Geelong.
CEO Basketball Geelong
Interested in becoming a Supercats Corporate Partner?
There a many ways you can get involved, from as little as $900 a year you can support the regions premier basketball team and the clubs development programs in 2017.
Here are some quick facts about the Luina Geelong Supercats brand.
- 3700+ Domestic Members, Referees and Volunteers
- Weekly E-newsletter sent to over 5000 supporters
- 250+ Representative Players
- 30 Luina Geelong Supercats Teams (2017)
- 12 SEABL Home Games
- Community Involvement with Gala Day Parade, Still I Rise, Rugged Up, Walking Home & More
- 95% of Parents drive children to domestic games and 82% stay to watch them play
- Strong School Presence via Aussie Hoops & Community Connection in Schools Program
- SEABL crowd attendances up 21% in 2016
- Largest attendance of all 16 SEABL clubs
- Basketball Geelong & Geelong Supercats websites attracts 3.2 Million pageviews annually
- Excellent media exposure in Geelong Advertiser, Geelong’s Bay 93.9 & 95.5 K-ROCK
For all enquiries
(03) 5277 1388
0416 152 643