A Message from the CEO of Basketball Geelong
Basketball Geelong and the Geelong Supercats invites you to become a very special partner for 2017 and beyond.
In 2016 our teams have continued to produce on the court and our off-court activities have touched thousands of kids and focused on many demographics. Under the guidance of our coaching staff, both SEABL teams have made the South Conference Finals, finishing the regular season in 3rd place.
Our game night team have again produced some of the best game night experiences in the League, including a new feature round in May 2016 where we welcome 100 local aboriginal people and celebrated the indigenous culture of the Geelong region and more specifically, SEABL Lady Supercat Rohanee Cox.
We have continue to deliver programs in local schools and this year expanded our community program to Hamilton and Portland in South West Victoria, and added 12 FREE community basketball session around Geelong.
Our junior program has put a real emphasis on elite development, with the introduction of the Future Development Program, run by David Herbert and Eric Gaff. This program has seen players, not just from our association being upskilled by some of the best players and coaches from the region. Of our 32 teams 17 will make the finals this season making 2016 a positive year for the Supercats development program.
Sponsorship of Basketball Geelong and the McDonald’s Geelong Supercats gives you the ability to combine Signage, Hospitality, Activations, Digital and Player & Team Sponsorship all into one. Meaning a complete solution is possible across both domestic and representative groups.
Basketball Geelong looks forward to working with you to create the perfect sponsorship package. We are committed to working with you to achieve your business and community objectives via another successful year of basketball in Geelong.
CEO Basketball Geelong
Interested in becoming a Supercats Corporate Partner?
There a many ways you can get involved, from as little as $900 a year you can support the regions premier basketball team and the clubs development programs in 2017.
Here are some quick facts about the McDonald’s Geelong Supercats brand.
- 3700+ Domestic Members, Referees and Volunteers
- Basketball Geelong & Geelong Supercats websites attracts 3.2 Million pageviews annually
- Weekly E-newsletter sent to over 5000 supporters
- 280+ Representative Players
- 30 McDonald’s Geelong Supercats Teams (2016)
- 13 SEABL Home & Away Games
- Community Involvement with Gala Day Parade, Still I Rise, Rugged Up, Walking Home & More
- 95% of Parents drive children to domestic games and 82% stay to watch them play
- Strong School Presence via Aussie Hoops & Community Connection in Schools Program
- SEABL crowd attendances up 121% on 2015
- Largest attendance of all 16 SEABL clubs
- Very strong social media following reaching over 200,000 people per month
- Excellent media exposure in Geelong Advertiser, Geelong’s 93.9 BayFM & 95.5 K-ROCK
For all enquiries
(03) 5277 1388
0416 152 643