A Message from Dean Anglin, the CEO of Basketball Geelong
In 2017 our women’s SEABL team won it’s maiden ALL SEABL Championship, with an amazing come from behind effort over the Bendigo Braves. Our SEABL Men’s Team continued it’s 20 year run of making the play-offs, unfortunately falling short at the second last hurdle.
Our game night team have again produced some of the best game night experiences in the League, and with the support of our imports and corporate partners we have continue to deliver programs in local schools around Geelong, along with expanded community programs in Hamilton and Portland in South West Victoria.
Our junior program has put a real emphasis on elite development, with the introduction of the Future Development Program, run by David Herbert and Eric Gaff (2017). This program has seen players, not just from our association being upskilled by some of the best players and coaches from the region. Of our 32 teams 17 made the finals this season making 2017 a positive year for the Supercats development program.
Sponsorship of Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats gives you the ability to combine Signage, Hospitality, Activations, Digital and Player & Team Sponsorship all into one. Meaning a complete solution is possible across both domestic and representative groups.
Basketball Geelong looks forward to working with you to create the perfect sponsorship package. We are committed to working with you to achieve your business and community objectives via another successful year of basketball in Geelong.
CEO Basketball Geelong
Interested in becoming a Supercats Corporate Partner?
There a many ways you can get involved, from as little as $900 a year you can support the regions premier basketball team and the clubs development programs in 2017.
Here are some quick facts about the Luina Geelong Supercats brand.
- Nearly 4000 Domestic players, Referees and Volunteers
- Basketball Geelong & Geelong Supercats websites attracts 3.2 Million pageviews annually
- Weekly E-newsletter sent to over 5000 supporters
- 280+ Representative Players
- 32 Luina Geelong Supercats Teams (2018)
- 10 SEABL Home & Away Games
- Community Involvement with Gala Day Parade, Still I Rise, Rugged Up, Walking Home & More
- 95% of Parents drive children to domestic games and 82% stay to watch them play
- Strong School Presence via Aussie Hoops & Community Connection in Schools Program
- SEABL crowd averaging around 1100
- Largest attendance of all 17 SEABL clubs
- Very strong social media following reaching over 200,000 people per month
- Excellent media exposure in Geelong Advertiser, Geelong’s 93.9 BayFM & 95.5 K-ROCK