Aussie Hoops is an introductory children’s basketball program, in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at beginners through to the elite level. Our national coaching curriculum and sequentially-developed program consists of warm-up games, skill activities and modified games all delivered by accredited coaches.
$90 – Includes coaching, certificate and insurance, as well as a brand new Aussie Hoops pack, including Peak backpack, Peak basketball singlet & Spalding basketball.
For returning participants, the price is just $65
Aussie Hoops Super-Session & Registration Day
- Saturday 28th April, 2018 at AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Rd, Belmont)
Term 2 Session Days & Times
- Monday (4pm to 4:45pm) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
- Wednesdays (4pm to 4:45pm) @ The Arena (110 Victoria Street, Nth Geelong)
- Saturdays (9am to 9:45am) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
- Saturdays (9am to 9:45am) @ The Arena (110 Victoria Street, Nth Geelong)
Term 2 Dates:
30-Apr, 7-May, 14-May, 21-May, 28-May, 4-Jun, 18-Jun & 25-Jun
Note: No session on 11-Jun for Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend
2-May, 9-May, 16-May, 23-May, 30-May, 6-Jun, 13-Jun & 20-Jun
28-Apr, 5-May, 12-May, 19-May, 26-May, 2-Jun, 16-Jun & 23-Jun
Note: The Arena is unavailable for Aussie Hoops on Saturday 28th April – both Aussie Hoops sessions on this day will be held at AWA Alliance Bank Stadium.
Note: No session on 9-Jun for Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend
At the conclusion of each program coaches will then advise parents whether their child should continue with the Aussie Hoops Program or if they are ready to join a team and start participating in a weekly game.
Contact Vicki King – email@example.com