Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats invite you to become a partner for 2019 and beyond.
2018 has seen enormous growth in the sport of basketball here in Geelong, with our summer domestic competition hitting a record 487 team entries.
As we look ahead to 2019 we are excited to be a foundation member of the new Elite Senior League to be managed by Basketball Victoria.
Our club has played in many leagues over our 40 year journey and this is one of the most exciting changes we have seen. With only a Tasmanian trip to contend with; our fans, sponsors and supporters will be able to see every game live within driving distance of Geelong. Just wait for the RED ARMY to start hitting the roads again.
Our game night team continue to produce some of the best game night experiences in the League, and with the support of our imports and corporate partners we have continue to deliver programs in local schools around Geelong.
Sponsorship of Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats gives you the ability to combine Signage, Hospitality, Activations, Digital and Player & Team Sponsorship all into one. Meaning a complete solution is possible across both domestic and representative groups.
Basketball Geelong looks forward to working with you to create the perfect sponsorship package. We are committed to working with you to achieve your business and community objectives via another successful year of basketball in Geelong.
Contact Commercial Partnerships Manager Beth Davis on 0400 565 476 or email@example.com to discuss options tailored to you.
Interested in becoming a Supercats Corporate Partner?
There a many ways you can get involved, from as little as $900 a year you can support the regions premier basketball team and the clubs development programs in 2019.
Here are some quick facts about the Luina Geelong Supercats brand.
- Nearly 4500 Domestic players, Referees and Volunteers
- Basketball Geelong & Geelong Supercats websites attracts 3.2 Million page views annually
- Weekly E-newsletter sent to over 6000 supporters
- 300+ Representative Players
- 32 Luina Geelong Supercats Teams (2018/19)
- 10 SEABL Home & Away Games
- Community Involvement with Gala Day Parade, Still I Rise, Rugged Up, Walking Home & More
- 95% of Parents drive children to domestic games and 82% stay to watch them play
- Strong School Presence via Aussie Hoops & Community Connection in Schools Program
- Senior Elite Supercats crowd averaging around 1100
- Largest attendance of all Senior Elite clubs
- Very strong social media following reaching over 200,000 people per month
- Excellent media exposure in Geelong Advertiser, Geelong’s 93.9 BayFM & 95.5 K-ROCK