Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats invites you to become a partner for 2019 and beyond.
In 2017 our women’s SEABL team won it’s maiden ALL SEABL Championship, with an amazing come from behind effort over the Bendigo Braves.
Both our SEABL men’s and women’s teams made finals in 2018, unfortunately falling short of the ultimate goal of another championship.
Our game night team have again produced some of the best game night experiences in the League, and with the support of our imports and corporate partners we have continue to deliver programs in local schools around Geelong, along with expanded community programs in Hamilton and Portland in South West Victoria.
Our junior program has put a real emphasis on elite development, with the introduction of the Future Development Program, run by David Herbert. This program has seen players, not just from our association being upskilled by some of the best players and coaches from the region.
The domestic competition has grown to over 480 teams for the summer season in 2018/19 and continues to expand, with more participants enjoying the game of basketball than ever before.
Sponsorship of Basketball Geelong and the Luina Geelong Supercats gives you the ability to combine Signage, Hospitality, Activations, Digital and Player & Team Sponsorship all into one. Meaning a complete solution is possible across both domestic and representative groups.
Basketball Geelong looks forward to working with you to create the perfect sponsorship package, whatever your needs. We are committed to working with you to achieve your business and community objectives via another successful year of basketball in Geelong.
For more information, contact Commercial Partnerships Manager Beth Davis at email@example.com or 0400 565 476.
Interested in becoming a Supercats Corporate Partner?
There are many ways you can get involved, from as little as $900 a year you can support the regions premier basketball team and the clubs development programs in 2017.
Here are some quick facts about the Luina Geelong Supercats brand.
- 4500+ Domestic Members, Referees and Volunteers
- Weekly E-newsletter sent to over 5000 supporters
- 300+ Representative Players
- 32 Luina Geelong Supercats Teams (2018/19)
- Minimum 10 Senior Elite League Home Games
- 12 SEABL Home Games
- Community Involvement with Gala Day Parade, Pako Festa, Rugged Up, Walking Home & More
- 95% of Parents drive children to domestic games and 82% stay to watch them play
- Strong School Presence via Aussie Hoops & Community Connection in Schools Program
- Senior Elite league crowd attendances up year on yea since 2015
- Largest crowd attendance of all senior elite league clubs
- Basketball Geelong & Geelong Supercats websites attracts 3.2 Million page views annually
- Excellent media exposure in Geelong Advertiser, Geelong’s Bay 93.9 & 95.5 K-ROCK