Following a successful introduction of Men’s Social League during Winter 2018, Basketball Geelong is looking to further grow this competition and introduce other Social League options for Summer 2019.
So let us know what you want (see Expression of Interest Form below), get your friends together and organise your team NOW!!
The Basketball Geelong Social Leagues cater for adults of all ages and skill levels. The minimum age to qualify for senior domestic competition is 15 years of age.
Teams administer themselves and the team contact is the direct point of communication between the association (Basketball Geelong) and the team.
Summer 2019 Season:
- Men’s Social League: commences 10th October 2018
To enter a team in this competition, complete the online Team Registration Form. REGISTER HERE
Team Registrations close Friday 28th September 2018
Team Registration Fee = $70 per team
Weekly Game Fee = $10 per player
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest are being sought for the following:
- Social Women’s
- Social Mixed
- Daytime Ladies
Please complete the Expression of Interest Form below if you are interested in seeing any of the above competitions for Summer or Winter 2019.
All teams should be aware of the following fines that will be applied by Basketball Geelong in every instance.
- Alterations to the draw after closing date: $50 per indiscretion
- Ineligible player played after notification: $50 per indiscretion
- Social Leagues Walkover Un-notified: $90 per indiscretion
- Social Leagues Walkover Notified (more than 24 hours notice via email): $70 per indiscretion
Key Contact Details
p 5277 1388